Time and time again fashion people would brand pink, beige, and other colors as the “new black.” But the fact of the matter is, no other color in the world can ever replace the elegance and mystery black possess. It is flattering, slimming, regal, formal, timeless, and most of all it is sexy. Indulge yourself with pastels and other colors if you must but here are the top six black items that every woman should own:
- Black Eyeliner – A black liquid or gel eyeliner can make your eyes pop and highlights them. It serves as the frame for your eyes and adds sexiness to your face. Try comparing photographs of yourself with and without eyeliner. You will immediately see the big difference.
- Black Mascara – Instead of spending extra money on false lashes and going through the agony of gluing them on and making sure they stay on, why not look for that mascara that suits you. There are a lot of mascaras out in the market that promise to lengthen and add volume to your precious lashes. Feel free to try on the testers and see which mascara you think gives you the best effect. I love wearing the black mascara my sister gave me. They make my lashes look naturally long and thick. I once went to a salon to have my monthly threading and the beautician actually thought I was born with perfect lashes! Go grab a good-quality black mascara for yourself and bat those lashes.
- Black Lingerie – You can never go wrong with black lingerie. It simply shouts sexiness and it is flattering on any figure. Feel good and sexy with a black lingerie underneath your clothes. Whether you are at work, in a dinner party, or on a date, this intimate apparel can certainly boost your confidence.
- The Little Black Dress – Every woman knows that this is an important staple in your wardrobe. You can wear it at any formal occasion, dinner, event, or meeting. It can practically transform an ugly duckling into a beautiful swan.
- Black Skinny Jeans – With the right length and a good fit, a pair of black skinny jeans can do wonders to your ensemble. It gives length to your legs and makes them look shapely. The best thing is it can go with almost any color and style for your top.
- Black High Heels – These is the kind of shoes you can definitely splurge on. Aside from obviously adding height, these sweet things ooze sexiness and glamour. Black pumps and high-heeled boots go so well with your black skinny jeans while sling backs and open-toe heels look great with your little black dress. Of course, you can always pair them with other clothes and they will still look great.